Artificial Sleep Artificial Sleep

Oh Shhhh-

Love how haunting this is, I might have to experiment with piano! Really love it :)

Pocketpod responds:

Thanks man!^^

I Am The Easter Bunny! I Am The Easter Bunny!

Sweet Mercy

Haha love the sample. Nice work on blending it in as well. Was waiting for the drop though at the end :(, but I know that's not what this song is about haha. Nice!

Meat Grinder (Dubstep Mix) Meat Grinder (Dubstep Mix)

Wow, Good Job

Really loved the build up at around 1:10, and nice drop. I agree with what blaffetieblaf says, but it is still a great track. Love the eery FX in background. Nice work, keep it up.

(Love the Snare, sorry, had to say it as well haha)

[oZ] ~ Thug From-uh (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Thug From-uh (Dubstep)

Oo Dirty

Nice work on the sample, and I agree with FX at 0:43. Energy, but not crowded. I likey a lot!

Dubstep Preview - 0:52 Dubstep Preview - 0:52

Oh Yes.

This is exactly how Dubstep should be. I hate the sparse stuff, with one good drumline and one good bass. This combines so many different themes and ideas, and they all blend into amazing. A full version would make you some kind of god. Nice work.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha thanks man, I can't wait to release it now! I'M excited to bring this project to life! Don't be shy to check out my other dubstep preview, "Closure WIP"; it got 0'd to hell, so not many people have paid attention to it (sadly; I like it just as much as this one). Let me tell ya, I've got my work cut out ahead of me for some great stuff, and it means a lot that y'all like this! I will be more than happy to give you something akin to sex on your ears! ;)

And P.S.: Hopefully I'll get a dubstep track in here that has some singing. I just think that would be badass for some reason lol.